Re: [DML] Re: Project Deloreans,

When I retire in about 10 years,

I will be looking for a project Delorean, the only thing that I would want in good shape will be the stainless. Hood can have a hole in the center of it. Though.

I won't need:

Engine
Transmission,
Door glass Windows, or lock solenoids,
Rear Loover, or deck
Headlights,
rear deck interior components

Hopefully, someone will still have a project delorean around by then!

BOB