[DML] Re: Parts for a sad ebay DMC-12

Yes, I know it's a huge investment. I have some pics of the underbody
(Sad Ebay De Lorean in photos), but I can't compare them to anything,
since I've never been able to look under a healthy De Lorean and I
don't have any comparison pics. Some of the names of these pics might
be a litte inaccurate, btw. My goal with this car is to have it where
I can safely drive it for 10 miles without it falling apart,
exploding, burning, etc, in 3 years or less if possible. At this
time, I AM NOT going to be attempting to restore this car. That might
be something a few (10 or more) years down the road. I am not getting
a 'gung ho attitude' because of people advising me against this car,
I am just really excited about working on one of these cars. I
don'tunderstand why everybody thinks I'm dumb enough to try to
restore this car in less than 10 years. I may not ever restore, it, I
might decide to make it into a very nice daily driver, with custom
parts in place of missing or damaged ones. I don't know yet. All I
know is it's the lowest price on a De Lorean I've found so far, and
I believe it's a good candidate for repair and resurrection. And
while I am inexperienced with these cars now, I won't be when I'm
through. Thanks again for the advice.