MAY SEDOC MEETING

SOUTHEASTERN DELOREAN OWNERS CLUB

SEDOC MEMBERS AND ALL DELOREAN ENTHUSISTS IN THE AREA:

WE WILL CONVIENE ON MAY 17 FOR OUT 20th ANNUAL PICNIC

DETAILS:

Our day will begin at Chateau Elan at 11AM where we display our
DeLoreans along with 300 British automobiles. Admission is free. Come
and see an interesting array of beautiful machines.

At 2 PM, we will caravan to the Heningers, where we picnic until
dark. Bring your favorite dish and the club will provide barbecue and
beverages.

This year we will inaugurate the Grand National DeLorean Classic
Horse Shoe Play-off.

The winner will awarded the coveted Dash Mat cover for their DeLorean.

The annual picnic has been our largest turnout of the year. Come and
enjoy good food and
friends

Please call Byrne and Marian and let them know you plan to attend and
get directions to their house and Chateau Elan 770 536 2410

Re:
John Jordan
President SEDOC
404 562 6075