Re: [DML] Been away for awhile

Actually, and unfortunately, we just lost one here in Knoxville last week. I
don't know the details, but apparently, a new owner (6months or so) was hit
in the passenger side. Damage is estimated at 9-12k and it is still
unresolved as to whether or not the car is salvageable. Not the best news in
the world. I just feel sorry for the fellow to whom it happened. The way I
understand it, he was just going to the convenience store. Can you imagine,
in one 15 minute trip, your pride and joy is smashed to stainless bits.
Yikes!

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527