The Return of the ETDOC (Come drive the dragon)

The Return of the ETDOC (Come drive the dragon)

Greetings All,

It's been a while, a long while, and now it is time to call together another
meeting of the ETDOC. The East Tennessee DeLorean Owners Club is in the
preliminary stages of planning a party/meet/get together, call it what you
will. Our last one was in March of 2002, so it is time to get the club back
together again. Membership is open, anyone can come and participate, there is
never a cover charge. We have been known in the past to have way too much
fun. That is why I say party, b/c this is what we do, well we party like only
DeLorean owners/enthusiastes know how. What we are planning right now is a
weekend trip in Gatlinburg, TN. Typically we stay at a nice hotel overlooking
the city, have a night of dining and going out on the town, followed by a
drive the next morning. The road is the attraction "The Dragon". Billed as
the curviest strip of pavement in the lower 48, and motorcycle racing magnet,
this road will not disappoint. Ask anyone who has driven it in the past, you
will not go home unfulfilled. Tentatively, we are looking at August 9th,
10th. The agenda would go something like this, arrive in East Tennessee
(Knoxville, Gatlinburg, somewhere) maybe have a get together tech session for
those interested. Later that day, meet in Gatlinburg at the hotel. Get
settled, head out for a group dinner and spend some time in "Myrtle Beach of
the Sky" (Gatlinburg, you have to see this place to believe it). Talk about
our cars, perhaps go swimming, hit the hay (sleep). Next morning, get some
breakfast, head out for the thrills of the dragon. Usually, our events get
full features in the big DeLorean mags, so its a good chance to get your car
in print.

If you think you might be interested in attending or if you have any
questions, email me directly ------- DeLoreanSS@xxxx

P.S.- Aaron Posey has agreed that he will indeed attend. That could be an
attraction in itself ;) (for those of you that don't know Aaron, you will)

Hope to see everyone there,
John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527