Fuel Pump potential problem

Group, FYI, No matter where you buy your next fuel pump, Bosch has
been putting a clear thin plastic wrap around the pump. After a few
weeks the glue that holds it on will start to let go and settle into
the tank and can be possibility clog the fuel screen. What is above
the boot clamp should be ok. If you have someone put one on or buy it
yourself be sure the clear plastic sleeve is taken off. Unless I over
looked one, everyone that has bought one from me has been removed.
Take a look if your having fuel pick up problems.This gule can really
stop it up the screen. I have reported it to Bosch.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com