XREFS... Keep 'em Coming!

What I am working on doing is adding all the new cross refs with part
number AS WELL AS CARE make model year.. and whatever other information
I can find to the DeLorean Parts Database program that was made
available on the DMC NEWS webpage.

I have emailed Knut Grimsrud about making the updated version I am doing
available on my webpage.. if its all ok with him. we can all benefit
from this new updated xref list

So keep all the wonderful cross refs coming! Include any and all
information you can about the cross reference.

Make, model, year
Special modifications that may be needed
Etc

-Ken
05541
www.odoc.ca <http://www.odoc.ca/>