Re: [DML] Digest Number 1493

Interesting. What attachment points do you mean ?
No holes to drill ? I am very curious how this will work.

And even more interesting - how will it be wired ?
The only spare wire I know which fits perfectly for an actuator or solenoid
ends under the T-panel. There may be +12V permanently in the door but then
there's still the problem that there's no signal wire left to tell a relay
that it
should activate the actuator/solenoid.

The only way to solve that without any extra wires is
1. via radio controlled module inside each door or
2. send the signal over an existing wire and filter it out with any other
high tech electronics (sensitive, expensive, but longlife ?!?!?!)
(Both solutions may be disturbed by a cellphone for example and may open
the door while on the freeway with 120mph.....)

I am really interested in how Zilla will solve that.

Regards,

Elvis & 6548

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++