Re: engine swaps and tranny questions

Darryl

Good - then you solved one of the issues with this car - 3/4" is a
bit too far, IMHO. The trans snout is supported by the pilot bearing,
but in as far as it could be. 1/2" offset from stock would have been
a better dimension, but unlike your (still elegant!) spacer plate,
this one can't be modified. But it is in and working.

I'm not sure where this flywheel came from. Since Buick never build a
stick-shift GN, that may be the source of the problem. It is a steel
flywheel.

Now back to the !@#$ electrical system. . .

Dave