From: Dave Swingle [mailto:swingle@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 12:12 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] re:Engine Swaps and tranny Questions (Buick Version-LONG)

<SNIP>
---I compared notes with Darryl on his Supercharged Vortec installation.
Rather than the cast bellhousing, he used a custom-milled adapter/spacer
plate with the original DMC bellhousing. This is a much more elegant
solution than the custom bellhousing, and I'd recommend to anyone doing this
conversion to go that route. Darrell also has designed and installed a much
stronger input shaft (due to breakage) and other than that has not had
issues with the trans.
<SNIP>