Re: [DML] Re: Engine Swaps and tranny questions

Re: [DML] Re: Engine Swaps and tranny questions

Uh, isn't power transfer the point? That the input shaft give the torque
to the gears, the gears to the final drive, and then to the wheels?
If the swappers insist on using the renault transmission, replace or fix
parts until it's reliable. Why bother adding horsepower if you can't use
them?

Jim