Re: [DML] Re: speaker pods

List,

i bought Don's speaker pods this winter and installed them. They fit fairly well but i had to have a custom stereo shop put some extra padding around the edges of them to keep cancellation from occuring. now that they are sealed well, they have lots of kick and punch. the front sound stage suffers terribly in the DeLorean - these pods will help sort things out a LOT by eliminating some of the dead zones below the line of vision. they are secured with two screws that screw thru the carpet and into the firewall.

i would highly recommend them but would also like to add that a professional shop that works on stuff like this will be able to make sure they are sealed properly on the back sides.

for the record, that is my article in gullwing magazine. i'd recommend anyone who is considering even a basic upgrade to their car to read the article to get a good idea of what you are in for!

any other questions, please feel free to email me back.
Andy