Re: [DML] Engine Swaps and tranny questions

Re: [DML] Engine Swaps and tranny questions

Louie,

It is fairly easy to mate a stock Delorean 5 speed to any engine. that is what is done in most cases.

THe stock 5 speed is good to about 300 HP. As for different automatics, the Porsche trans is the only one I know of that is RWD and Rear engine.

Get a ZF4HP22HL from a 84. It is the easiest to install, because of no computer.

BOB