Re: D Rex event and free lunch *

Delorean Enthusiasts,

The D Rex will be at a grand opening anniversary celebration
this Saturday, May 3 at the Quiznos Sub Sandwich Shop located
in Algonquin, IL. The D Rex did a promotional event for the
shop last fall, and business increased 60% for the day. For
those of you who have not seen D Rex in person or would enjoy
seeing it again, feel free to stop by and say HI.

And for Delorean owners, besides the forecast of 65 degress
and sunny, I have made arrangements with the Quiznos shop to
offer a free lunch to any Delorean owner who brings their D
and stays for a few hours, with free parking by the D Rex.
So if you are in the Chicagoland area and have not dusted off
your Delorean yet this year, get it out for some exercise this
weekend and stop by to enjoy the weather and free food at the
Quiznos in Algonquin. More details on my D Projects forum.

Later,
Rich W.

www.DeloreanMotorCars.com