Hood Wanted, Ground Effects for sale

Just putting my feelers out for a hood with lines and flap. MUST be
PERFECT and have both lines and flap. May be able to trade for a No-
lines no-flap with "DeLorean" Emblem (which is PERFECT) if wanted or
just I'll pay cash.

Also, I **MAY** be selling a set of Ground Effects. The have the
Lamborghini style air dam at the rear wheel well, but DO NOT
say "DeLorean" on the side. Also the rearpiece with the grille around
the exhaust tips. I'm not sure If I'm gonna sell but contact me if
you're interested. Here too, may consider trade for Stock effects
panels.

Thank you!!
James LaLonde
vin4009