Re: Shifter knobs

I own a stock shift DMC12 that was located in Arizona until September
of last year.
I replaced my AZ drive with something Red and sporty looking, it has
a chromed shifter. I parked this in the sun for about an hour in
September 2002, in the low desert, the temperature was about 100F.
When I got in the car to drive home, I could barely touch the
shifter, I learned to shift real fast! I prefer to drive around town
with one hand on the shift, not that day. So speaking from experience
I can assure you that I never experienced the same problem with my
stock shift in the 6 years ive owned the DMC12.

Regards
John
DMC12 Vin 6369
RT10 Vin 101937