Re: Shifter knobs

On the subject of shifter knobs you have to worry about overheating
the shifter knob even on automatics. If you don't the little round
piece on top that has the DMC molded on it will shrivel up. When I
park it at shows and it is really hot I just put a cap over the
shifter or I have seen people use a sock. Of course once you are
driving it isn't the same problem as those of use with automatics
don't have to keep stirring it!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757 automatic

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "captain_hydrogen"