Re: [DML] WGN Coverage of the Chicago St. Patricks Day Parade

Re: [DML] WGN Coverage of the Chicago St. Patricks Day Parade

It is a DIVX file - you need divx decoders

> [MODERATOR'S NOTE: There was another half dozen postings all pointing
> out the same problem that I dropped since Marty probably doesn't need
more than one note pointing out the issue.]

> Thanks for the clip Marty - I'd love to see it... and I don't know
> if anyone else on the list is having this problem, but I can't play
this clip on three different computers using MS Media Player,
WinAmp,Real, VideoWav, Quicktime, etc. The programs can not find an
appropriate decompressor or codec. Can your friend possibly re-encode
it with a more widespread and/or available codec?

> thanks,
>
> -Hank #1619

<snip>