Frame Epoxy Cracking

hi
Ive been working under my D alot More than when I first go my car and
Ive noticed some areas that concern me. My frame is in very good
shape with the exception of some cracking in the epoxy and a small
rust spot in the front crumble section. with all this snow recently I
am concerned about moisture getting into those cracks. unfortunatly I
dont have a garage to put it in anymore (new house) and the snow has
compleatly covered my delorean these past days. What is the best way
of preventing the frame from rusting? is it good enough to just paint
it? I live very close to the shore (in NY) and cars around here rust
very eaisily, so i need some serious rust proofing advice. any
thoughts?
Tony
Vin# 2467