Special DeLorean for sale on ebay

Something like this only comes along once in a while,
I own VIN 16816. 16817 is for sale, again, on ebay and something
tells me not to pass it up. For those of you who know me I've taken 16816
and changed it just a bit....:) I keep thinking how sweet it would be to
have 16817 sitting right next to it, completely stock, maybe even concours
ready. The current owner was prepping it for concours competition. He told
me it's been serviced by P.J. Grady since it sat for over 12 years before he
picked it up so I know it runs great.
Granted there's no significance of those two VINs. They aren't the
first or last 1983 out there. Neither has been owned by a celebrity, yet
having the next VIN from my car just has such a pull to it, something I just
can't describe.
I am curious to know if any of you have ever had the opportunity to
do this. Would any of you consider of something like this? I feel like
since it's presented itself yet again that someone out there somewhere is
telling me something.

I dunno....maybe it was just the bourbon....

Matthew
VINs 10365 and 16816