Re: [DML] Parts Cars vs Reviving an Old Car

Re: [DML] Parts Cars vs Reviving an Old Car

Hi David,

It is an interesting dilema. You would think that if
the car ran and was in a restorable condition with a
clean title someone would pony up the dough for a
dream car. Unfortunetly seems more and more people are
all talk and no do. I know the frustrations of trying
to sell something you think is great but can't find
anyone serious. Personally I would probally do this. I
would keep the car intact and try to sell it at either
the total part out price or a little higher. Think of
it this way if you were to sell all the parts your not
really gonna win because of all the time involved in
takeing everything apart and trying to find a home for
every single piece. I would try to get the best price
you think you can withought haveing to invest any more
time then you want. Or restore the car to the next
higher level and then sell it. you have a few options
really. I wish you the best of luck in finding a
viable option.

Todd
Vin 5386

--- "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxx>"