Re: Gullwing Magazine (the Dream lives on)

Re: Gullwing Magazine (the Dream lives on)

List,

Just received my first copy of Gullwing Magazine yesterday and it was
more than worth the wait. This is a top notch, quality publication.
I have been a subscriber to many car and truck magazines and this is
by far one of the best efforts I have seen for an exotic vehicle.

Delorean Enthusiasts, do yourself a favor and order your subscription
now and enjoy this publication from Issue #1. In case you missed the
order info, here it is again below:

Subscriptions are available now, starting with issue one.
The cost is:
$48 for 4 issues per
year. ($53 Canada, $66 Foreign)

Please send check or money order to:

Gullwing Magazine
P.O. Box 991
St. Peters, MO 63376

For your convenience, PayPal is also available. Just go to
www.PayPal.com and have your funds directed to:
gullwingmagazine(at)juno.com.

Later,
Rich W.