      1. RE: Re: light covers
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Engine sources
           From: "Harold McElraft <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Engine sources Whats Is Odd Fire
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: Engine sources
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Cruise Control - Option 1
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Delorean book in odd places
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Cruise Control
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      8. Re: No Cal D shops
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Optima charger
           From: ttanaka504@xxxxxxx
     10. Sales Price
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Trans Computer- Update
           From: Greg Linstad <greglinstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Gullwing Magazines shipped!
           From: "gullwingmagazine <gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx>" <gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx>
     13. Rebuilding starters
           From: Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 06:10:10 -0800
   From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: light covers

In the older DeLorean World mags, were many ads from time to time, for so
called "blackout" covers, both for front and rear.    Some had three shades
of tint or clear.  One claimed a tint that had 95% transmission of light so
that it was legal to leave on at night!  Not sure if I believe that claim or
not!  One even had a tiny DeLorean emblem in chrome on one corner....neato.
I think most fastened on with velcro so you could easily take them off at
night, if need be, and stash them in the trunk, like a T Top!!  Personally I
liked the Blackout Look,  Makes the D kind of "dark and mysterious".  But
everyone to their own poison, I always say!!

I talked to a local glass company about MAKING me a cover and they said, no
problem and I could save money by making the pattern and giving it to
them....it would be of Lexan.  They had done several for other brands of
cars and were really professionally done with polished edges.  I did not
have it done though.
        Murray
        Vin: 05962
        Lic:  DMC-XII