Re: [DML] No Cal D shops

Personally I go to a European auto shop in the central valley, in Modesto, called Kruse Lucas. They have been working on Deloreans since the 80s and seem to know them pretty well. Terri Lucas, one of the co-owners, is their main Delorean guy and I have always been happy with his work. I've given them plenty of experience working on projects of mine for the last two years so they should be able to handle anything else you could throw at them. They do charge a little more for labor but I think the attention they give to the car is usually worth it.

I've heard of others in the Bay Area as well as farther north in Sacramento, but I will have to let others comment about those.

Richard