From: Soma576@xxxx [mailto:Soma576@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 9:26 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Pro Stereo System complete! (LONG!)

List,

i have promised and now i deliver!
Introducing a high performance stereo system in my car that leaves the
smallest footprint possible! Pics are now up in the photo section under 'pro
stereo system'.

features:
- Alpine CD receiver
- Monitor-1 4 channel 70x4 watts RMS full range amp
- JL Audio 250/1 monoblock subwoofer amp; 250 watts RMS
- MTX 3.5" coaxial dash speakers
- Ample Audio 5.25" floor pods from Don Steger
- Boston Acoustic RM6 stacked component hybrid coaxial 6.5" speakers in the
rear
- Monitor-1 4 band shelving paragraphic equalizer with 7 volt output
- Kicker Solo-Baric S8L7 ultra high excursion 8" titanium square dual voice
coil subwoofer
Andy