Bauerle - TAB Supports

To all,

As promised below is a link to images of Dave Bauerle's TAB Support.

Dave said that this is NOT primarily a "catch" all though it can act as one if
need be. It is mainly a support.

Also Dave commented on the side to side twisting motion that Toby mentioned
stating that the amount is minimal enough that the bushings in this setup can
allow for such movement.

He does have extras left and can make more for those who decide to go this route.

As mentioned before Dave does not have access to the DML or a computer so if you
have any comments, concerns, questions, disagreements etc. please contact him
directly. That info can be found at the link below.

http://205.133.7.130/public/Bauerle_Brackets.html

[ note: since text greatly lacks tone & can be interpreted multiple ways let me
state that the tone above & linked is in no way condemning Toby & his Tabs. I did
not know of any other option for this problem until recently and wanted to share
information while possibly helping both driver safety & vendor business. I
actually have a set of "Toby Tabs" and plan to use them in my car . . . . . some
day.]

Shannon Y