Delorean Spring Social

I have made the arrangements with the host hotel for the event, since
it is now a 2 day event for the people who are not local I have a
local hotel to stay over in. The hotel is the Park Ridge Marriott. The
phone # is 800-882-1038. We have a block of 20 rooms set aside for us
and they will hold them and the rate until April 5 so if you want to
know you have a room at our group rate you must reserve by then. Be
sure to tell them that you are a member of the "Delorean Club" event.
The rate is $104 plus tax 6%. For the breakfast buffet on Sunday you
can either reserve it when you make your reservation and get the group
rate or you can pay for it on the day of. The reserved rate is an
additional $20 on the room rate or $124 for 2 people. If you elect to
go P/P the day of the rate is $12.95 each. Or you can just go
A-La-Carte and order off of the menu. I suggest you make your
reservation way before April 5 as towards that date things may fill up
fast. If you do make your reservation you can cancel up till the day
of (I think) and not get charged. You might want to check on that (I
forgot to ask). Wait till tomorrow (Tuesday) as it may take a while
for our group to get into the reservation system. Remember this is for
April 26, 2003 Saturday evening-Sunday morning.
David Teitelbaum