Re: [DML] DMC Electrical Problem

Well as far as the door problem goes, the first thing I would do is check the
plugs on the door wiring harness. It is located behind the carpeted rear
panel. To remove the panel you have to remove the cargo net and unscrew the
clips that hold it in place. You will see two plugs, one on each side of the
car (from what I remember they are reversed, the lefthand plug runs the right
door, and the righthand plug runs the left door. Check to make sure that
they are pluged in and getting good conection.

As far as the relay kit goes, All the parts suppliers have a good kit that
will fit your needs.

Hope I was able to help,
Andrew
4194