2003 DMC Open House Event

When: Friday through Sunday - May 9, 10, 11, 2003

Where: Humble, Texas (20 minutes NE of downtown Houston)

The first, and possibly only, national DeLorean show in the United States
this year, the 2003 DeLorean Show at DeLorean Motor Company is an event you
won't want to miss!

The event begins Friday, May 9th with check-in and registration packet
pickup at the Sofitel Hotel, the host hotel for the event.

http://www.mpoint.com/psn/directlink.asp?id=19042

Friday evening will feature a reception at our new location and provide an
opportunity for attendees to meet the staff of DeLorean Motor Company, many
of whom you may have only spoken to on the phone or conversed with via
email. Finally, for those so inclined after the reception, we'll caravan to
a local "cruise-in" to steal the show.

Saturday morning gives the attendees their first real chance to view
firsthand the largest supply of new and replacement DeLorean parts in the
world. We'll throw open the doors to our 40,000 square foot warehouse,
service/restoration department and showroom with tours of the facility,
technical seminars by the leading experts in all facets of DeLorean service
and repair.

Also on Saturday will be the only Millennium concours to be held in 2003.
Additionally, a "People's Choice" event will also be held to accommodate
everyone who wants to participate. Lunch will be available on site as part
of the registration package price.

A special guest speaker with a unique perspective on the original DeLorean
Motor Company, and his time as an executive with the company has been
planned for the Saturday night Dinner and Awards Ceremony. More details and
his identity will be announced in the coming weeks.

A raffle and silent auction will also be held, featuring donations from
DeLorean vendors and others, with all proceeds benefiting the M.D. Andersen
Children's Cancer Center.

Sunday morning will begin with an easy gimmick rally that will end up at
Houston Raceway Park, where the attendees will have sole access to the 1/4
mile dragstrip and have the opportunity to participate in a bracket
tournament against other DeLorean owners. This is your chance to test your
car and reaction times against others and get real results via time slip
from a computer read of vehicle time performance at 60 feet, 330 feet, 1000
feet and 1/4 mile. Nitrous, turbos, superchargers, swaps, Stage I engines -
if it passes the tech inspection, you can run on the dragstrip with us.

The full registration cost per person is $79.95 for everything listed above.
As an added bonus, each registered attendee will automatically be added to
the "Budget Restoration Program" or BRP from DeLorean Motor Company.
Normally only available to those who have made $1500 in parts purchases,
this entitles you to a 10% discount on all non-kit parts purchases for the
rest of 2003!

If you're already a BRP member, or become eligible by the time of the event,
we've got some special VIP treatment for you already planned at the event!

IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to insure an enjoyable experience for all the
participants, attendance is STRICTLY limited to the first 150 people who
register. In 2001, some people were disappointed when they put off
registration until the last minute only to find that we no longer had room
for them! Don't let this happen to you! Registration is open now at:

http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp

Please let me know if I can answer any questions about the event.

James Espey
NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive