TOBY-TAB price point

Hello List - It has been brought to my attention that I managed to
forget to list the specific price for the second batch in my last
post. I am sorry for the confusion and frustration that probably
caused. The good news is that I was able to maintain the original
price, in spite of the fact that we will have a smaller quantity of
bolts this time. Normally, prices of fasteners are directly related
to order quantity. Therefore, the price per kit will remain at $66,
and will include the TOBY-TAB's, self-locking nuts, a pair of "free
running" nuts for double-nut installations (for those so inclined),
washers, revised and updated instructions, and domestic shipping.
International shipping charges are quite reasonable, but are extra.
Personal checks, money orders, etc. can be made out to Specialty
Automotive, and Darryl does have PayPal capability for those who
prefer that method. I will post a confirming message when we receive
sufficient prepayments to officially launch the order with the
manufacturer. I will be able to confirm shipping dates at that time
as well. Thank you all for your support.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1