BTTF delorean in the movies

This is in response to the question on the Back to the Future Car on the TV
the other night.

I wrote to Mr Barris and asked about the car in the show and I also asked a
few more questions and this is what he wrote back. Not sure it clears up
anything but I tried.

Per Mr. Barris:
Many cars were built for TV movie by various builders and the studios. The
studio are the creator of the Future car/ we built some for the film plus
stunts and exhibitions. Of course I respect John moreso since I worked with
him in Pontiac and the Delorean
?
JBarris