Happy Birthday

Hey all!

I don't get the chance to check the list all that often, and I was
away for the weekend, but I noticed that no one posted anything about
John DeLorean's birthday, which, (correct me if I'm wrong,) was on
January 25th, last Saturday. So, a slightly belated Happy Birthday,
Mr. DeLorean!

Kevin Rawlings
DeLorean Canada
DRIVE STAINLESS