Re: [DML] Re: Hello fellow DMC enthusiasts!

Re: [DML] Re: Hello fellow DMC enthusiasts!

thanks for the info guys! But come on Mathew, you gotta admit that the black
and gold paint job was tight! Now, I plan to spend some time picking up bits
and pieces here and there now and then. How long would you say it would take
to build a Delorean from the ground up making slight modifications? Are
there, say, other types of odometers you could get for the thing? Obviously
using engine types from other vehicles such as porsche seem to work but what
if you wanted to redesign the hood? What vehicle type would come close to
matching the specs of a Delorean? Just curious yknow.

~Timothy Purvis