Attention owners and enthusiasts from Kansas/Oklahoma

Attention owners and enthusiasts from Kansas/Oklahoma

Hello all,

I keep hearing stories from my friends about seeing cars on eBay,
classified ads, or on car lots not too far away. Being that there is
not a named group in Kansas/Oklahoma I wouldn't mind helping start
one. Does anyone want to meet or get a group of cars to local shows?
Could anyone educate me if there already is a group so I'm not
reinventing the wheel? I would be interested to hear from any owners,
future aspiring owners, enthusiasts, Back to the Future fans... If
you are from Wichita, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and anywhere
in between send me a shout. Thanks!

Matt Metzinger
Arkansas City, KS (south of Wichita near OK border)
VIN 961 - KS Tag: TIMELES
Email: argentum@xxxx
Yahoo ID: dmcvin961
MSN ID: Argent486