Re: Go Getting My DMC

I purchased my Delorean in March of 2002. Getting the loan was the
hardest part. Finding the car, getting insurance...not very
difficult. I am 27 and have had several car loans before, but no one
wants to finance a 1983 car. Banks dont even know what a delorean is.
And that Peoplefirst.com is horrible. I ended up getting some help
from my parents. They were getting a home equity loan to redo their
home, so they let me tag on what I needed (at a great rate) and I was
able to get the money that way. I am actually in the process of
putting my D up for sale. I love the car and drive it when I can,
but I am buying a new house and cant have a house and two cars. Plus
I am in a new job where I am constantly traveling and dont have the
time to drive the car like I want to. I am located in Northern NJ.
all parts that I have replaced on the car have come from Grady or DMC
Houston. I am asking 17K for the car. 1-2K at PJ Gradys and the car
will be in tip top shape. Approx 48K miles. If you (or anyone else)
is interested, please e-mail me at cpgny9@xxxx

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "treehouse2000us