4009 project

A few people asked what happened with my water pump bolt bolt;
so here's an update.

I just order a few last-minute parts, including the idle-speed tube's
oring retaining clip, some fuel distributor bolts, waterpump hoses...
and a throttle body.
I've had bad experieced trying to 'fix' threads or broken bolts...
bad luck I guess. So I figure for 40 bucks I'll buy a new one.

As for the water pump's lower bolt. I said "#$%& it," which (though
not literally) was Mr Grady's advice. I figure the two top bolts and
the radiator piping and the throttle spool bracket that bolts to the
top of the therm-housing should hold the pump well enough.

After I receieve my latest volley of parts, and few more hours worth
of reassembly. it's be the moment of truth!!

I found a few people willing to sell me a throttle body... so thanks
to all who offered!

--James LaLonde 004009