Re: Parts cars [Soul of a car]

The closest thing to a "soul" for a car is the Title which of course
includes the vin #. There have been cars (not Deloreans) that have
been built out of little more them a legal title and a motor. If you
were to ever lose the title through salvage or theft now indeed you
have a "parts car" because it can never be legaly registered so it is
legaly just a collection of parts that happens to look like a car.
This is the reason that there are 83's, the vin #'s and certifacates
of origion where created by DMC before the cars where built so they
where able to assemble the last group with the already asigned vin's.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757