Re: [DML] Part needed, HELP

James, It's called the throttle body. You should be able to pick up a good
clean used one. I know where. Or you might just put in a heli coil.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< I noticed that neither PJ Grady or DMCH have this particular part in
thier cataloge, though I've yet to call.
It's listed as #10 in the Engine:Air Induction (1-4-1) section of the
parts manual.
It's the piece of tubing between the air mixture chamber and the w-
pipe, the part with the butterfly plates in it. Not sure what you'd
call it.
The only reason I need one is because the hole that the bolt that
holds the w-pipe to this piece is stripped out.

So, I'm looking for a used one. If anyone has a lead on one, I'd
appreciate it. Contact me off list to arrange payment etc..