Re: Part needed, HELP

If all that is wrong with the part is a stripped out bolt hole either
buy a kit to repair it or take it to a shop that can do it for you. It
will be a lot cheaper and faster and once done correctly the repair
will be invisible. This is a pretty standard kind of thing to do when
working on cars especailly with aluminum parts. Of course if the part
is bent or distorted it may be necessary to replace it but that is
very uncommon. The venders cannot list EVERY part that they have
especially the used ones which in this case they may be able to supply
as used. You would be amazed at what they can come up with if you ask,
just don't let the price upset you! This is why I suggest you first
try to repair the part first.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James LaLonde <deloreandmcxii@xxxx>"