[DML] Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder

[DML] Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder

Why not? Take the $60K+ asking price that D-1 gets for their cars, subtract the
average sale price of a DeLorean, and file damages for the difference plus
lawyer's fees and any other misc damages/distresses that we could add in.
Hey, if one woman can get millions of dollars for spilling coffee on herself,
then I'm sure that this kind of a legal action isn't exactly too far fetched. More
importantly this could prove to be enough of a financial threat that others may
think twice in the future about publishing unverified information, and making
slanderous remarks.

Someone states an opinion that they do not like my car for whatever personal
reason, that's one thing. That is free speach. Someone deliberatly causes
damage to me/my car's reputation by making false claims that it is unreliable,
and/or falsely states that things such as doors don't work properly, then that is
an intentional attack intended to harm.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

<SNIP>