Deloreantime Update???

I visited the site the other day and its been slightly updated, does
anyone know how long its been this way?? im very curious as to whats
in the works......starting to think i should buy the watch...i dont
want to start a furor over this but im sure we're all a little
curious, afterall i'll bet everyone on this list would be first in
line if and when the car became a reality