RE: Gold Cars

Wow!!

I've just finished shipping in excess of 50 gold Sunstar DeLorean
model cars and I've received orders for over 30 more since Peter
James posted the $29.95 price offer from the DeLorean Store to DOA
members. The offer ends at 11:59pm tomorrow night.

I will honor all orders received before the deadline at the $29.95
pre-order price, even if my existing stock is sold out and we have to
wait until the next shipment arrives to process the late arrivals.

Order from: www.deloreanstore.com or call me at the store (805) 641-
3161. If I don't answer, just leave a message and I'll get back to
you.

Happy Holidays and thanks for all your support.

Julie Johnson

DeLorean Owners Association

DeLorean Store