Re: Door problems too

A couple of well placed drops of oil should help. The better thing to
do would be to remove the strut, clean both pins and sockets, grease
the pins and reinstall. Don't forget to prop the door open while
removing the strut and remember there are spring pins to remove first
before removing the struts. The only reason to replace the strut is if
it isn't keeping the door open all the way which happens after several
years. While you are at it a couple of drops of oil on the passenger
side strut would be a good idea too!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757