Re: [DML] Metal fuel line fitting spins

Chris, There two types of filter hooks up to the car. If you will take a look
at my web site on each, you may figure out what's wrong. About 1/2 way down
on the page.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/fuel-injection.shtml

<< I am currently replacing the fuel filter, I noticed I could freely spin the 90 degree elbow that connects the metal fuel line to the fuel filter.
Should this be a cause for concern?

Chris Hammond
Vin1882