Re: [DML] 1983 Kepec Model

Claude,

this is always what i have kind of suspected... an interesting thing to note
is that my car has a power antenna in the back AND a windshield embedded one
- i thought the windshield antennas were long gone by 10000 series???? yet
mine has one! perhaps the windshield was cracked upon QAC delivery, and the
windshields they had at the QAC were the early embedded ones? seems to make
sense to me!

Andy