Delorean Car Show Magazine

I have had a number of people from Europe and now one from Australia ask if
the magazine is available to them.

Of course it is and we will cover the extra postage so you can enjoy it for
the same price as everyone else.

The web page is sorta up and running
check out the cool car artwork supplied by Stephen Clark
its awesome and some people have said they can't stop playing with it
Also use audio and when you hear it idle left click

Have fun

Ken