Re: [DML] License Plate suggestions

I thought for quite a while about this one. What I came up with felt to be
quite unique. Do you have a place around you that makes custom plate
frames? You ever heard of the phrase "Spread Your Wings and Fly!"? How
about a little play on that.

spread your
GULWNGS
and fly!

GULWNGS is the plate and the rest could be on the frame. Catchy,
enthusiastic, it isn't spelled perfectly (which is good in my book), and no
BTTF reference!

-Mike A.