Re: rear axle bearing noise

This morning I was driving to work, and I rolled my window down to
get some air, and I heard a crazy ticking noise coming from my front
tire. I was really dreading having to fix something else. When I got
to work I checked it out and it turned out there were small rocks
stuck inbetween the tread on the tire! I picked them out and now the
sound is gone.

Adam