Re: How can I remove small dings in the SS?

Re: How can I remove small dings in the SS?

Jason - I have had a couple of very small dings removed from a rear
quarter panel using a local Dent Wizards franchise. The result was
perfect as far as I am concerned. The dings were incurred during a
Father's Day car show inside a shopping mall. A gaggle of little kids
came pouring out of a J.C.Penney store, and swarmed the car, knocking
one of the stanchions over into the fender. The only requirement for
Dent Wizard is that they need access to the back side in the area of
the dent. This means that the inner door panels would need to be
removed for dings in the doors themselves, and you may have to remove
a fender if it is dented, and the underbody is blocking access to the
back side. Your local technician can give input on what is possible.
BTW - I am not associated with any companies that perform this service
- simply a satisfied customer.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1