How can I remove small dings in the SS?

Since I didn't hear anything back last time, I am reposting.
It is possible to have small "shopping cart" size dings removed from the
SS by local vendors? Has anyone ever had to perform this?

Also does anyone have a Driver Side external Mirror for sale (before I
contact our DMC Vendors)? A Deer ran off with mine.

Thx-
Jason Perkins